Does that sound familiar to you:
You are doing an internship that you were really excited about, but at the end of the day, you are just responsible for coffee and copies? You don't get responsibility, just tasks, and are not actually involved in interesting projects.
Of course, you won’t be able to grow and perform in such an environment. You need responsibility and the opportunity to make an impact.
My name is Rafael Koch and I have been the Head of Customer Success at cioplenu for three years. We are a young and ambitious team and every day we are working on the question of how we can help our customers more through onboarding sessions, workshops and general education.
Our mission is simple: to lead the manufacturing and automotive industry into the digital era. In order to advance our mission, we are looking for:
Working Student | Intern as Customer Solution Architect (f|m|d)
Studies: Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Business Informatics
With residency in the Frankfurt area
💰 13€ | hour
- Create concepts and automized solutions based on our software to solve specific customer needs
- Enable customers to build their own integrations and automation with our API interface
- Develop and promote a standardized set of scalable automation modules that can be used for as many customers
- Improve and scale our internal processes with smart tools
- Education/Degree: currently enrolled in bachelor or master’s in Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Business Informatics
- Level: semester 4-5 (or higher)
- Former jobs: no experience needed as this is an internship
- Mindset: pro-active, self-managed, open-minded, solution-oriented, able to find new paths
- Languages: English (professional level), German nice to have
- Responsibility! You will learn but also have ownership for your own projects
- An internship in a fun, dynamic and visionary technology start-up
- A proven business model with strong growth and the opportunity to fundamentally change the way industrial companies work
- Working alongside ambitious and successful entrepreneurs
- Be part of a fast-growing company with an international outlook
- Flat hierarchies, short communication paths.