Does that sound familiar to you:
You are doing an internship that you were really excited about, but at the end of the day you are just responsible for coffee and copies? You don't get responsibility, just tasks, and are not actually involved in interesting projects.
Of course you won’t be able to grow and perform in such an environment. You need responsibility and the opportunity to make an impact.
My name is Rafael Koch and I have been the Head of Customer Success at cioplenu for 2 years. We are a young and ambitious team and everyday we are working on the question how we can help our customers more through onboarding sessions, workshops and general education.
Our mission is simple: to lead the manufacturing and automotive industry into the digital era. In order to advance our mission, we are looking for:
Intern - Product Solution Consultant for Industrie 4.0 (IT, Computer Engineering or Business Engineering student - m/f/d)
- Create integration solutions between a system and cioplenu
- Create workflows and automatizations
- Enable customers to integrations
- Education/Degree: currently enrolled in bachelor or master in IT, computer engineering or business engineer
- Level: semester 4-5 (or higher)
- Former jobs: no experience needed as this is an internship
- Mindset: pro-active, self-managed, open-minded, solution oriented, able to find new paths
- Skills: Python is a must, other programming skills are a plus
- Languages: German (native level) and English (professionell level)
- Responsibility! You will learn but also have ownership for your own projects
- An internship in a fun, dynamic and visionary technology start-up
- Proven business model with strong growth and the opportunity to fundamentally change the way industrial companies work
- Working alongside ambitious and successful entrepreneurs
- Be part of a fast-growing company with international outlook
- Flat hierarchies, short communication paths.