Does that sound familiar to you:
You are doing an internship that you were really excited about, but at the end of the day you are just responsible for coffee and copies? You don't get responsibility, just tasks, and are not actually involved in interesting projects.
Of course you won’t be able to grow and perform in such an environment. You need responsibility and the opportunity to make an impact.
My name is Rafael Koch and I have been the Head of Customer Success at cioplenu for 2 years. We are a young and ambitious team and everyday we are working on the question how we can help our customers more through onboarding sessions, workshops and general education.
Our mission is simple: to lead the manufacturing and automotive industry into the digital era. In order to advance our mission, we are looking for:
Intern Customer Success & Relationship Management - Industry 4.0 (Engineering, Business student or IT - m/f/d)
- Establish and improve scalable customer facing processes and standards
- Provide help and support to users of our products, which use them in a wide range of industry branches
- Enable our users using our product the best way possible, increase their productivity and success
- Collaborate closely with the marketing, sales and product team to shape our product and create new content
- Build and maintain our knowledge base with tutorials, training and knowledge content for users
- Education/Degree: currently enrolled in bachelor or master in business, engineering, IT, or communication
- Level: semester 4-5 (or higher)
- Former jobs: no experience needed as this is an internship
- Mindset: communicative, collaborative, success-oriented, positive mindset, patience, pro-active, self-organized
- Skills: experience in the automotive, aerospace, manufacturing or plant engineering industry, understanding their technologies, processes and challenges OR Knowledge in the field of SaaS, cloud computing and modern hardware
- Languages: German (native level) and English (professional level)
- Responsibility! You will learn but also have ownership for your own projects
- An internship in a fun, dynamic and visionary technology start-up
- Proven business model with strong growth and the opportunity to fundamentally change the way industrial companies work
- Working alongside ambitious and successful entrepreneurs
- Be part of a fast-growing company with international outlook
- Flat hierarchies, short communication paths.